Coastal Carolina Boston Terrier Rescue Volunteers & Fosters
The volunteers at CCBTR know that animal rescue is a collaborative effort and that many people are needed to make a difference. We look forward to working with you and appreciate your support.
Becoming a rescue volunteer is easy! If you love animals and want to participate in CCBTR activities, complete the volunteer/foster home application and contract, and submit it to CCBTR@fastmail.fm. You will be contacted by a CCBTR volunteer to begin the screening process. If you have questions or concerns and wish to speak with a board member before or during the application process, please email CCBTR@fastmail.fm and we will respond promptly.
These are some of the most common volunteer rescue tasks that you may be interested in performing.
· Driving transports to get dogs to and from foster and adoptive homes.
· Conducting home visits for foster and adoptive homes.
· Obtaining/pulling Boston Terriers in need from private owners or animal welfare agencies.
· Participating in fundraising events and efforts.
· Fostering a rescue dog.
· Special projects and programs.
CCBTR’s volunteer information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason without the volunteer’s consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
CCBTR reserves the right to refuse any application.